IMARK Builders has the experience and expertise you need when it comes to commercial renovation. For more than 35 years, we’ve been bringing old buildings back to life, and converting buildings for a brand new use. Renovation projects include everything from adding new rooms to gutting a building and starting all over.
No matter how large or small your commercial renovation project is, we can help you take your vision and turn it into reality. As a design build firm, we can handle the whole project from the design phase to the grand unveiling. We work with a select number of architects. Or, if you prefer, we can use your plans. Either way, we work closely with you every step of the way. You will have a dedicated project manager who will update you daily, and will bring any issues to your attention as they arise.
Examples of our commercial renovation projects include:
- The Bel Air Armory / Armory Marketplace project
- Interior and exterior renovations at the Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- Expanding and updating automotive showrooms
- Updating apartment complexes
- Redesigning and updating law offices
- Converting buildings for a new use
- Updating older buildings for ADA compliance – adding ramps, replacing and widening doorways, renovating bathrooms, etc.
- And many more
If your building or buildings need updating or a total overhaul, IMARK Builders is up to the task.
Dreams to Reality
Renovation projects include everything from adding new rooms to gutting a building and starting all over.No matter how large or small your commercial renovation project is, we can help you take your vision and turn it into reality
Maryland General Contractor
As a Maryland general contractor, we have the skills to handle every aspect of your commercial renovation project, from demolition to rewiring the building to running new plumbing and gas lines. If there are historical aspects of your building that you want to preserve, we will take great care to do that. In most cases, we can match new materials to existing materials, such as woodwork, stone, flooring, etc. Over the years, we have developed a network of suppliers and vendors who deliver materials on time, so we can keep your project moving.
We have the flexibility to meet changing requirements on your project, and we will always put safety first. If we are doing commercial renovations while the building is still occupied, we will work to contain the noise, dust and odors that can come with renovation projects so as not to disturb your employees or tenants. Our goal is to complete your commercial renovations on time and on budget, and to exceed your expectations.
Other benefits of a Varco Pruden pre-engineered metal building include:
- Insulated roof and wall can reduce HVAC costs.
- Reduced need for maintenance, and no wood rot or insect damage.
- Very easy to expand to grow with your business.
- Sustainable building can contribute to your LEED certification.